You are using an unsupported version of Internet Explorer. For security reasons you should upgrade your browser.
Please go to Windows Updates and install the latest version or download a fast free modern browser from Google
“True intuitive healing. Exceptional” — Anna Pasternak, Writer
ABOUT FACIAL REFLEXOLOGY
Facial Reflexology is a deeply relaxing, restorative treatment which not only has all the holistic health benefits of foot reflexology, has powerful rejuvenating effects for the face. Including Native American healing techniques, Asian body mapping and healing herbs, it is a non-invasive treatment based on the principle that reflex points on your face are connected to every area of your body. Stimulating these reflexes helps to balance the corresponding body parts. Additionally, it helps to strengthen layers of skin tissue and improve skin tone often resulting in a smoother face and a healthy glow. Over a series of sessions there may be a reduction in lines and wrinkles.
THE BENEFITS OF FACIAL REFLEXOLOGY
• Naturally stimulates collagen and elastin from the inside; tightening, plumping and sculpting the neck line, it also smooths and lifts the face, leaving a glowing complexion after just one treatment.
• Calms and uplifts, with all the holistic health benefits of foot Reflexology.
• A non-invasive treatment based on the principle that Reflex points on your face are connected to every area of your body, and that stimulating the Reflexes helps to balance the corresponding body parts.
• Helps to reduce stress as well as migraines, sinus problems, insomnia, IBS, joint pain and depression.
• Can be beneficial to those undergoing fertility treatment or wishing to conceive.
ABOUT SOPHIA LATHAN
Bringing 20 years’ experience as a holistic practitioner, with a gentle, nurturing touch, Sophia’s treatments will leave you feeling relaxed, nourished and rejuvenated. Sophia’s interest in natural healing and the body’s ability to heal itself began in her early twenties when she started practising yoga and meditation.
This heightened interest of the body, mind and spirit connection soon led her on to train in Traditional Thai Massage, Reiki (to Master level) and Reflexology.
After 18 years practising as a reflexologist and reiki healer with people in hospices, in corporate environments, in gyms and privately, Sophia trained as a Facial Reflexologist and as an Advanced Natural Face Lift Masseuse.
She is a member of the Association of Reflexologists.
£110 / 60min