You are using an unsupported version of Internet Explorer. For security reasons you should upgrade your browser.
Please go to Windows Updates and install the latest version or download a fast free modern browser from Google
“A contender for London’s best facial treatment, afterwards my eyes were brighter, my cheekbones sharper, my brow less furrowed.”
— Beauty Editor, Sarah Vine on the Bergman Method of facial reflexology
ABOUT FACIAL REFLEXOLOGY WITH FACELIFT MASSAGE
This includes facial reflexology, Japanese facelift massage, Native American healing techniques, Indian head massage, quartz spheres and healing herbs to heal the body from the inside out. Renowned for removing as much as ten years of ageing over the 12-week programme, it is a deeply relaxing, anti-ageing treatment that can eliminate the need for Botox and offers a natural alternative to dermal fillers. Each treatment is bespoke, and tailored to suit the individual needs of the client.
“I slept for 11 hours – I haven’t slept like that since I was a child! My daughter said “Mum, you look radiant! What have you done?”
– Diane Hickey
ABOUT FACIAL REFLEXOLOGY
• Naturally stimulates collagen and elastin from the inside; tightening, plumping and sculpting the neck line, it also smooths and lifts the face, leaving a glowing complexion after just one treatment.
• Calms and uplifts, with all the holistic health benefits of foot Reflexology.
• A non-invasive treatment based on the principle that Reflex points on your face are connected to every area of your body, and that stimulating the Reflexes helps to balance the corresponding body parts.
• Helps to reduce stress as well as migraines, sinus problems, insomnia, IBS, joint pain and depression.
• Can be beneficial to those undergoing fertility treatment or wishing to conceive.
ABOUT SOPHIA LATHAN
Bringing 20 years’ experience as a holistic practitioner, with a gentle, nurturing touch, Sophia’s treatments will leave you feeling relaxed, nourished and rejuvenated. Sophia’s interest in natural healing and the body’s ability to heal itself began in her early twenties when she started practising yoga and meditation.
This heightened interest of the body, mind and spirit connection soon led her on to train in Traditional Thai Massage, Reiki (to Master level) and Reflexology.
After 18 years practising as a reflexologist and reiki healer with people in hospices, in corporate environments, in gyms and privately, Sophia trained as a Facial Reflexologist and as an Advanced Natural Face Lift Masseuse.
She is a member of the Association of Reflexologists.
£150 / 75min