You are using an unsupported version of Internet Explorer. For security reasons you should upgrade your browser.
Please go to Windows Updates and install the latest version or download a fast free modern browser from Google
Date: Saturday 27th May
Time: 10.45AM - 16.30PM
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
The day encompasses different types of meditation with our resident yogi Vettri Selvan. Great for anyone who wishes to learn more about meditation from complete novices to the more experienced.
Vettri has studied the ancient Hatha yogic scriptures under the traditions of Kaivalyadhama. He is disciple to renowned yoga master Sri Swami Satchidananda and he has taught yoga and mediations from over 15 years to students from all walks of life. He is author of the “guide to yogic practices”.
The morning commences with the essentials of mediations to harmonise the body, quiet the mind and enrich the emotions. This is followed by a vegetarian organic lunch. The afternoon introduces participants to Chakra healing meditation, breathing, inner silence and sharing of thoughts.
PROGRAM OF THE DAY
• 10.45 – 11.15 Essentials of meditation
• 11.15 – 12.15 Steps to harmonise the body, quiet the mind & enrich the emotions
• 12.15 – 13.00 Hotoiaughing meditation
• 13.00 – 14.00 Vegetarian lunch
• 14.00 – 14.30 Meditation: Sounds and vibrations
• 14.30 – 15.00 Meditation: Inner silence
• 15.00 – 15.30 Chakra healing meditation
• 15.30 – 16.00 Meditation: Breath
• 16.00 – 16.30 Sharing of thoughts