You are using an unsupported version of Internet Explorer. For security reasons you should upgrade your browser.
Please go to Windows Updates and install the latest version or download a fast free modern browser from Google
Bamford is a way of life. We create beautiful clothing and body & skincare products that are natural and artisan made.
Bamford is a philosophy rather than a seasonal fashion label. It began with the passionate convictions of our founder Carole Bamford to make natural products using the best artisans from around the world. Bamford is about the simple pleasure of quality. Since 2006, this philosophy has created timeless clothing from the finest natural fibres and purest body care from organic and botanical ingredients. Here is authentic luxury: serene, timeless and pure.
Inspired by nature and travel, Carole Bamford created the Bamford way of life for those who value individuality. We take special care to find the rare and cherish the exceptional.
At the core is our relationships with people and the world around us. We want women to feel comforted by what they put on and against their skin, and hope that every timeless Bamford creation will be treasured, from one generation to the next. Bamford is simply how we think life should be – good, beautiful and inspiring.
For more information about careers at Bamford follow us on LinkedIn at
If there are no careers at Bamford listed for you today and you think we should know about you, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Strong organisational skills, solid computer skills and a passion for wellness,
Previous customer experience and ability to work effectively under pressure,
Genuine interest in holistic spa treatments,
Ability to work as part of a dedicated and passionate team,
Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills,
High level of attention to detail
An integral member of the Spa team, the therapist position performs a variety of treatments according to the Bamford Haybarn protocols but is also responsible for creating an environment that is of pure peace and relaxation for all Spa guests. They will be able to read guests and customise treatments based on needs and preferences.
Recognised beauty therapy/massage qualification with previous experience in a luxury spa environment + Therapists – NVQ level 3, CIDESCO, CIBTAC, ITEC – OND or HND, VTCT, City & Guilds, Genuine interest in holistic spa treatments Ability to work as part of a dedicated and passionate team, manicure and pedicure experience essential.
An exciting position has arisen at our award winning Haybarn spa in the Cotswolds. We require an individual who has excellent leadership skills along with a solid knowledge of Spa operations and have creativity and strong marketing, communication and holistic skills.
Applicants are required to have a minimum of three years management experience with diversity of Spa and Wellness related positions.
A college degree preferably specialising in business management is preferable, however, not essential if applicants have previous relevant work experience as a therapist or wellness practitioner.
• To support and preserve the Bamford brand image
• To increase awareness of and passion for Bamford via marketing activities
• To support the business objectives of the company
• Support Head of marketing and Communications Manager to achieve marketing and communications objectives for the company – management of the Marketing Calendar
• Drive the key brand and seasonal messages forward each season
• Cultivate brand and product awareness via strategic activity
• Manage global distribution of all marketing collateral
• Support and coordination of all events
• Coordination of product photography across all categories; styled, PR & web
• CRM calendar and management of systems: postal, email, building database
• Support PR agency in all press activity
• Management of press cover book
• Housekeeping of the image library
• Management of tracker for all related budgets
• Manage calendar, Instagram content & uploading seasonal imagery onto Facebook
• Good conversational and written English
• Motivated, flexible and a driven attitude
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to deliver in a pressurised environment
• Skills in Microsoft Office Home
Apply for this role with ‘Marketing Intern’ in your email subject to Benjamine Beaussier at email@example.com